Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thoughts for today ...

01/18/2010

Well, it's been a few days since I blogged ..... things are forever non-stop it seems. Life is good, however it's also tiring. I just get so tired of being tired sometimes .... I know with all my hear that God will and is always sustaining me and holding me in his arms. I am missing everyone being close by, Emily and John in California, Dean in Connecticut, and Garrett is at Ft. Lee Army Base just south of Richmond. (which isn't too bad of a drive)..... I am thankful to have Sue and Jess here with Dayton and I. What a blessing they have been to us.

I hate all the things that changed in 2010 though, and I would be lying if I said "I'm ok" all the time because that just isn't true..... I lost my job in February 2010 - and I was really discouraged by that because I LOVED working at McLane. 3 of my 4 kids moved away, and then my sweet Hunney Bunney was taken from me. I know I know, cry me a river right ? I know that there are others out there that have been through worse, so I need to not complain right ? Maybe complaining will get me outta this mood , maybe it'll be therapeutic for me - I know God is good and He always shows me what is good in my life. Usually I am a positive person, but I don't feel like being that way today .... I think I will go lay back in the bed and stay there today. I hope to post better things another day.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment